Nov 2, 2019
Movember MogathonYQR is a non-profit FUNdraiser in support of men’s mental health, consisting of a day full of moustachery for all!
Moustachery: noun. Shenanigans involving folks adorning a variety of moustaches.
This non-profit FUNdraiser AND the Online Auction will help introduce ALL INDIVIDUALS to a variety of local yoga, health and wellness opportunities. Auction runs October 25th to November 2nd!
Movember is a world-wide charity focused on prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide, with a goal of stopping men from dying too young. MogathonYQR is MO'tivated to raise funds and spread awareness for such an important cause!
- The Owl (University of Regina)
- Free parking in Lot 2 next to the Riddell Centre
- KID FRIENDLY!
- ALL-LEVELS yoga, something for everyone!
- 8hr yogathon: 50min sessions to run every hour
- All-Day Team Mats: buy a mat for the day for you and up to 7 friends
- Single-Session: pick a class that fits into your schedule
- Get creative and have FUN: prizes for best team name, team theme/costume, individual costume, most individual yoga sessions completed
- Yoga mats and mat cleaner provided
Side Events inside The Owl (open to the public):
- Mini-sessions by: Zenhouse Productions using Sound Off headphones (by donation)
- All audio transmitted through wireless headsets giving you an unforgettable personalized experience!
- Yoga/Drums/Didgeridoo (bring a mat), Sound Meditation, 'Make Love Loud', 'Mindset & Hypnosis', 'Yoga in the Bedroom', and Kids Yoga!
- MO'vement demos by: SIAM, Warrior Flow, Villains
- Local Handmade Market by: The Wren (with moustache collaborations!)
- Moustache Cookie Decorating by: Go Big Treats
- Men's Grooming Station by: The Style Academy
- Raffle, 50/50
- Other health, wellness, non-profit and sponsor booths
Movember MogathonYQR is a non-profit fundraiser, and therefore support from the local business community will help ensure the success of this event! Please contact us for details.